Alliance Academy, a New Harvest Missions International (NHMI) ministry, is the first primary school for these underprivileged boys and girls in the town of Annie and surrounding villages of Togo West Africa that is being built due to generous donors such as you!
We regularly witness these vulnerable and marginalized small children trying to survive on the streets. They steal and beg to survive amidst their harsh socio-economic challenges in the town of Annie and surrounding villages of Togo West Africa.
Our vision is to end the social and economic problems as a direct result of education within a Christ-Centered environment.
Alliance Academy seeks to:
- Equip children for education with a safe, physical school building with six classrooms and a principal’s office.
- Reduce illiteracy and the cycle of poverty, especially for girls from a Muslim background.
- Provide a Christ-centered environment where faith, as well as educational pursuits, are nurtured.
- Educate the whole child intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually.
- Furnish school rooms with desks to accommodate 250 children
- Enhance health and well-being with clean drinking water for the children and community, and build sanitary restrooms for boys and girls.
- Contribute to the community through employment of godly, qualified, and skilled Christian teachers as well as staff for the school.
- Solve social and economic problems as a direct result of educating children in the Alliance Christian Academy.
Children Sponsorship Ministry - Bridge of Hope
Bridge of Hope is a children sponsorship ministry operated under the auspices of New Harvest Missions International (NHMI). This ministry is dedicated to ministering to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of children and youth living under extreme poverty. We are committed to changing lives, giving hope and bringing immediate and lasting solutions to children, youth, families and communities living in extreme poverty. We do this by providing basic needs such as education and medical assistance to help children grow up healthy, food, and clothing. The program also helps children develop leadership and economic skills as they learn about God’s love.